[Nsi-wg] State Machine

Tomohiro Kudoh t.kudoh at aist.go.jp
Mon Jun 6 09:33:18 CDT 2011

Hi John,

provision_complete and cancel_complete message initiated by Figure.9 state
machine, which are translated to prov.cf and cncl.cf by the PA state
machine (Figure 4) works as "start time" and "end time" notifications
respectively.

If you have time, could we exchange IM over skype. I've sent a contact
request to you.

Tomohiro