[Nsi-wg] GEANT topology for demo

Radek Krzywania radek.krzywania at man.poznan.pl
Tue Jul 26 08:46:22 CDT 2011

Hi all,
In the attachment there is a first draft of the GENAT topology. There will be small changes to that, i.e. to the URIs. Some of the ports are under implementation and the final numbering is missing (x/y instead). For some external ports I guess we need to agree on URIs:
- we have connection to Internet2 - will that be also shown on Internet2 topology? If so, what would be the URI at Internet2 site?
- What would be an URI at port going to GN from Netherlight for this demo?

Best regards
Radek

Radoslaw Krzywania                      Network Research and Development
                                           Poznan Supercomputing and
radek.krzywania at man.poznan.pl                   Networking Center
+48 61 850 25 26                             http://www.man.poznan.pl