[Nsi-wg] Updated NSI WSDL - July 7th 2011

John MacAuley john.macauley at surfnet.nl
Thu Jul 14 13:06:12 CDT 2011

I have updated the schema to make the imports local.  It will be in the next version I send out.

I will look at the duplicate types.

Read the attached document with respect to V10.  It is an interesting approach I have never tried before.  I will make a slide for the WSDL discussion this weekend.  I am good removing it, but we should discuss

John.
Name: 20070410-WSDL-Versioning-Best-Practise.pdf
Type: application/pdf