[Nsi-wg] Updated NSI WSDL

Michał Balcerkiewicz michalb at man.poznan.pl
Thu Jul 14 02:58:49 CDT 2011

Hello,

Similar to Henrik, we (PSNC) are also experiencing the problem (at
generating sources stage):

Metadata contains a reference that cannot be resolved:
'http://www.w3.org/TR/2002/REC-xmlenc-core-20021210/xenc-schema.xsd'.
There was an error downloading
'http://www.w3.org/TR/2002/REC-xmlenc-core-20021210/xenc-schema.xsd'.
The underlying connection was closed: The connection was closed
unexpectedly.

Although from time to time, we are lucky enough to get referenced schemas
and source code is generated (but takes over 3 minutes to accomplish this
task, so as Henrik pointed out,
it means timeout in a client).

Br
michal