[Nsi-wg] Feedback for WS protocol

Guy Roberts Guy.Roberts at dante.net
Wed Jul 13 07:23:32 CDT 2011

Hello Henrik,

Welcome to the NSI discussions, here are some thoughts on your feedback:

1. the four messages described are not as illogical as they first appear.  Please be aware that there can be a long delay between a reserveRequest and reserveConfirmed/failed  so a quick acknowledgment of the receipt of the reserveRequest is useful.

2. In general I agree that the pathObject does not fit well with the serviceParameters

3. I will check and make sure these are made consistent

4&5. I have not strong feeling on this point - others may like to comment.

Guy