[Nsi-wg] list of requirements for NSI connection service

Guy Roberts Guy.Roberts at dante.net
Fri Feb 11 12:01:10 CST 2011

Hi all,

As per the action point on me from the last NSI call, please find a list of requirements for the NSI connection service here:

http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc16200?nav=1

These requirements were derived 6 months ago (and updated by me today).  They were intended to be an input to the Connection Service Architecture (CSA) document.   Since then we have decided to progress the protocol work and the CSA side-by-side to help us ensure that the Connection Service Architecture correctly reflects the NSI protocol requirements.

Now that the NSI connection service protocol is taking shape I would like to make sure that all of the necessary requirements are reflected in the protocol design, this will require a review of the protocol against our original requirements.

Please let me know if you are able to help with this review.

Guy

      **       Guy Roberts, PhD     Network Engineering & Planning
    *    *                          Tel:    +44 (0)1223 371300
   *      *    City House           Direct: +44 (0)1223 371316
   *           126-130 Hills Road   Fax:    +44 (0)1223 371371
  *            Cambridge
  *            CB2 1PQ              E-mail: guy.roberts at dante.net<mailto:guy.roberts at dante.org.uk>
  D A N T E    United Kingdom       WWW:    http://www.dante.net