[Nsi-wg] Topology Use-Case

Jerry Sobieski jerry at nordu.net
Wed Dec 21 14:21:04 EST 2011

This is why my head was smoking after writing this....

The best case is 4 Reservations.  But those were simply a lucky guess, and i guessed all four segments correctly on the first try at each.   The *odds* of doing that is 1:256.

The worst case is 13 Reservations.  But this is the result of a breadth first search in which the path is guarranteed to be found.  i.e 1:1 odds.

Sent from my iPad3g