[Nsi-wg] NSI face-to-face meeting

Joan A. Garcia-Espin joan.antoni.garcia at i2cat.net
Thu Dec 15 11:12:11 EST 2011

Hello Guy, all,

Unfortunately, I cannot make it in the dates proposed, since I have a project review in Brussels on the 15th, which blocks me also on the 14th. In any case, I plan to attend OGF34 on monday and tuesday (12th and 13th). Are the dates for the NSI meeting final?

All the best,
--
Joan A. García-Espín
http://dana.i2cat.net