[Nsi-wg] GLIF Performance Verification Task Force

Jerry Sobieski jerry at nordu.net
Tue Dec 13 10:53:20 EST 2011

Hi all-

I am glad to announce the GLIF Performance Verification Task Force is
[finally] getting underway.
The GLIF PV architectures task force was established at the September
2011 GLIF workshop in Rio de Janiero.   The intent was to begin defining
an architecture for performance verification and fault localization
related to emerging light path services.   This neccessarilly will
include a host of related issues.   The objective is a summary statement
of recommendation on how such capabilities may be designed and deployed
in emerging OLE and hybrid environments.

--- Attached you will find the task force charter alluding to our
purpose and direction.

Interested individuals may subscribe in the normal listserve fashion, or
you may go to
http://listsrv.nordu.net/cgi-bin/wa?A0=GLIF-PV  to register and subscribe.

--- We will begin regular conference calls soon...  We will allow folks
a chance to subscribe to the list and then schedule the first call via
the list.

--- The co-chairs are Steve Wolff (Internet2) and Jerry Sobieski
(NORDUnet).   We look forward to the discussions!

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.
Thanks!
Jerry

Jerry Sobieski
Director, Int'l Research Initiatives