[Nsi-wg] NSI Interim Face-to-Face meeting

Jeroen van der Ham vdham at uva.nl
Sat Dec 3 03:22:00 CST 2011

Hi,

On behalf of Cees de Laat I can offer to host the meeting in Amsterdam.
It would make it easier for some of the european contributors to attend, who might normally not travel to the other far away locations. As well as some other people from the Amsterdam area.

To make the deal even sweeter, Cees is offering to buy you all dinner :)

Jeroen.