[Nsi-wg] NSI specific topology recommendation for plug fest.

Jerry Sobieski jerry at nordu.net
Fri Aug 26 14:46:54 CDT 2011

No.   This is a lousy time to unilaterally start adding new features!

We only need topology for Rio.   If we want to do a more complex
topological process for the control plane, you should bring it to the
working group.   We don't want to confuse or add additional work for all
the implementers now as we are headed to an interop.

Please...  Don't throw stuff into the Rio topology mods unless they are
essential for Rio.   If they are not essential for Rio, and not a part
of the CS standard, take them offline as a personal project.

I don't mean to be gruff here, but adding this stuff causes
unnecessarily confusion and work.

Thanks
Jerry