[Nsi-wg] NSI specific topology recommendation for plug fest.

Jerry Sobieski jerry at nordu.net
Fri Aug 26 10:23:52 CDT 2011

Hmm...  Why the "connectedTo" for NSAs?    This was something John
mentioned and I don't understand.   What does the connectedTo relation
describe when between NSAs??    NSAs are control plane agents, and any
NSA can contact any other NSA.   This relation seems unnecessary for
now, and until/unless we change the session model between NSAs.

??

Jerry