[Nsi-wg] Plugfest participants contact information

Jerry Sobieski jerry at nordu.net
Fri Aug 19 10:17:22 CDT 2011

Hi all-

Attached please find the current info I have received to date regarding
Rio NSI Interop participants.   We have 7 implementations that have
asked to be part of this (!).   I will keep this doc updated as
additional info comes in, so please let me know if information changes.
   I will try to put this on a wiki next week.

The recent addition of a couple new implementations means that we need
to modify the previous Plugfest Guide in regard to test matrix.   And
there are several other tweeks as well to the Challenges in terms of how
we run them - the basic functional tests are unchanged, but how we run
them will change a bit to make it easier logistically.  We want to
clarify and simplify the complexity of the test scenarios - particularly
in 3 and 4.  These tweeks will also include an enhanced topology
model/description that will work better for NSI testing (it is a
superset of current set of topo resources.  And still uses RDF and OWL.)

I will have the updated guide available in a day or two.  In the
meantime, I encourage the teams to proceed with testing Challenge #1.
And when you are confident that is working, move on to  to Challenge #2
with *any* other teams that have completed #1 as well and are ready to
do cross implementation tests.   (In challenge #2, the pairing of teams
was arbitrary, so feel free to test with any other implementation that
is ready.)   The contact info below should allow everyone to contact
each other.   Also, if you are ready to do Challenge #2 with another
imlementation, please post that to the list so we can see and monitor
progress.

Thanks all!
Jerry

1. AutoBAHN  (GEANT)

1. Implementation Name: "AutoBAHN"
2. Project manager for the development effort:
name: Radek Krztwania
email:radek.krzywania at man.poznan.pl
skype: Radoslaw.krzywania

3. Key software engineer:
name: Michal Balcerkiewicz
email:michalb at man.poznan.pl
skype="michalb.psnc"

4. Indicate which individuals will be in Rio in person to participate in
the Plugfest = Radek Krzywania

5. Status - We are almost ready for testing with other NSI implementations. We are finalising topology reading from OWL file, we are unsure how "Query" will behave at the end. For Challenges 1-3 we are mostly prepared. We still implement interfaces to see logs and event, but that mostly formal thing just to display logs with some filters.

2. DynamicKL  (KISTI)
1. Implementation Name: dynamicKL
2. Project manager for the development effort.
name: Jonguk Kong
email: kju at kisti.re.kr <http://kju@kisti.re.kr/+82-10-3444-7418/jonguk>
phone: +82-10-3444-7418 <http://kju@kisti.re.kr/+82-10-3444-7418/jonguk>
skype: jonguk <http://kju@kisti.re.kr/+82-10-3444-7418/jonguk>
3. Key software engineer name/email/mobile/skype.
name: Youngwook Cha
email: ywcha at andong.ac.kr <mailto:ywcha at andong.ac.kr>
phone: +82-10-2456-3237
skype: ngnlab414

name: Jeonghoon Moon
email: otello90 at gmail.com <mailto:otello90 at gmail.com>
phone: +82-10-2534-67564
skype: otello90

4. Indicate which individuals will be in Rio in person to participate in
the Plugfest.
Jeonghoon Moon
5. Status - Please provide a brief status of your implementation.
Challenge 1 : almost provide (RA <--> PA in self)
Challenge 2 : almost provide (inter-domain RA <--> PA)
Challenge 3 : providing (alternative path)
Challenge 4 : almost acceptable query request

dynamicKL(NRM) is our own solution since 2008, now we developing of
interface between dynamicKL and NSI CS protocol for interoperability
according to NSI CS protocol document, there is no problem to adapt NSI
protocol to dynamicKL.

And our develop plan is announce version 1.0 at the end of 4th week Aug.
(maybe 26th Aug)

3. DRAC (SURFnet)
1. Implementation name: OpenDRAC
2. Proj Manager:
name: John MacAuley
email: john.macauley at surfnet.nl
phone: +1-613-220-6817
skype: john.macauley
3. Software Developer
name: John MacAuley
email: john.macauley at surfnet.nl
phone: +1-613-220-6817
skype: john.macauley
4. Rio attendees: John MacAuley
5. Status:

4. G-Lambda/AIST  (AIST)

1. Implementation Name: G-lambda/AIST

2. Project manager for the development effort. name/email/mobile/skype.

name: Tomohiro kudoh
email:t.kudoh at aist.go.jp
mobile: +81-90-8741-3165
skype: t.kudoh

3. Key software engineer name/email/mobile/skype.

name: Atsuko Takefusa
email:nsi-gl at m.aist.go.jp
mobile: +81-29-861-3091
skype: taketake320

4. Indicate which individuals will be in Rio in person to participate in
the Plugfest.

Tomohiro Kudoh&  Hidemoto Nakada

5. Status

Implementation has been started. Coding of dummy NSI provider/requester
(which do not make actual reservation) is almost done.

5. G-Lambda/KDDILabs (KDDI Labs)
1. Implementation Name:   G-lambda/KDDILabs

2. Project manager for the development effort. name/email/mobile/skype.

name: Takahiro Miyamoto
email: tk-miyamoto at kddilabs.jp
mobile: +81-90-1966-5153
skype: takahiro.miyamoto

email: tk-miyamoto at kddilabs.jp
mobile: +81-90-1966-5153
skype: takahiro.miyamoto

4. Indicate which individuals will be in Rio in person to participate in
the Plugfest.

Takahiro Miyamoto

5. Status

Not started yet.

6. OpenNSA (NORDUnet)
1. Implementation name: OpenNSA

2. Project manager:
name: Jerry Sobieski
email: jerry at nordu.net
mobile: +1-301-346-1849
skype: jerry.sobieski

3. Software developer:
name: Henrik Thostrup-Jensen
email: htj at nordu.net
skype: henrik.thostrup.jensen

4. Rio attendees: Jerry Sobieski
5. Status:   Basic message and lifecycle working, web service MTL in
progress.

7. OSCARS (ESnet)
1. Implementation name: OSCARS
2. Project Manager/contact: