[Nsi-wg] WSDL update

Henrik Thostrup Jensen htj at ndgf.org
Tue Aug 16 03:35:22 CDT 2011

Hi

(Just got around to updating my WSDL yesterday to 0.09, and was a bit
puzzled over a change in 0.07)

On Mon, 1 Aug 2011, John MacAuley wrote:

> 22. Segmented service bindings into requestor and provider messages sets
> to help with code modularity and provided proper endpoint definition for
> RA and PA.  This required restructuring of the interface file as well,
> and moving of the portType definitions into the service bindings.

Requester and provider are roles, not seperate implementations. An agent
can be a provider for one request and requester in another request. Having
different endpoints for these two just complicates matters. Now, I'm
fairly sure I can hack up my web service stack into having the methods for
the same endpoint/url, but this might not be a possibility for all stacks.

Aside from that a most of the changes in 0.09 are quite nice :-)

     Best regards, Henrik

  Henrik Thostrup Jensen <htj at ndgf.org>
  NORDUnet / Nordic Data Grid Facility.