[Nsi-wg] Plugfest advice

Jerry Sobieski jerry at nordu.net
Mon Aug 8 17:35:20 CDT 2011

Hi all-

With respect to the Plugfest, I need to define the authorization
specifics we will use for all the requests.

The Plugfest guide says we will only have one authorized credential:  A
"shaman" is a god - it  can do anything/everything.

My intent in the interop was simply to show that basic authorization
*was* being performed in the proper places and consistently across al
implementations:  If the shaman credentials are presented, it should
pass authorization.  If any other credentials are presented, they should
fail authorization.

I didn't want to push the teams too hard on the particulars at this
time, but perhaps this is easier than I think.    We need to define the
sessionSecurity field for the interop.

John, or anybody else,... Any suggestions for a simple test auth field?

Thanks