[Nsi-wg] NSI plugfest

Jerry Sobieski jerry at nordu.net
Mon Aug 8 15:27:02 CDT 2011

Hi all-

I need a point of contact for each NSI Development team participating in
the Rio Plugfest.   I need to begin coordinating the schedule - which
means I need input from you all.   Please send me directly the following:

1. Implementation Name: e.g. "OSCARS", "DRAC" etc.
2. Project manager for the development effort. name/email/mobile/skype.
3. Key software engineer name/email/mobile/skype.
4. Indicate which individuals will be in Rio in person to participate in
the Plugfest.

5. Status - Please provide a brief status of your implementation.  In
particular, I am looking for status of key technical capabilities, when
you expect to begin and/or complete them.   Please review the Plugfest
guide (attached) for guidance on what capabilities I am looking for
progress.  Also, if there are any obstacles, please note them - I may be
able to help, or others may need to consider them as well.

Lastly- please review the plugfest guide.  This is what you will be
demonstrating in 5 weeks!  If this is not clear, too easy, or too
ambitious, etc... we need to know.

Thanks!