[Nsi-wg] GLIF Rio Plugfest Guide

Jerry Sobieski jerry at nordu.net
Thu Aug 4 12:23:35 CDT 2011

Hi all-

Attached please find the GLIF 2011 Rio NSI Plugfest Guide v1.0.   THis
is fairly detailed, but it is meant to be very clear and even handed
about NSI interoperability.   This document includes four technical
interop Challenges.

Also attached please find the RDF (.OWL) files for the topologies that I
use in the Challenges.  You should be able to just upload these into the
SNE editor to view them.   These files describe a single self-contained
inter-domain topology for the associated Challenge(s).   The "Deuce"
topology is for Challenge 1 and 2, the "Quad" topology is for Challenges
3 and 4.

Please review and offer any comments or suggestions.  These are drafts -
I expect some [hopefully] minor adjustments to these over the next
couple weeks.  But I hope this is essentially on the right track to
guide the implementations towards a successful interop in Rio.

Thanks