[Nsi-wg] comments to WSDL files

John MacAuley john.macauley at surfnet.nl
Tue Apr 5 21:45:01 CDT 2011

So based on the discussion here, have we answered Radek's original request with respect to VLAN against the ServiceTerminationPointType?

In my mind the answer is that the  ServiceTerminationPointType identifies the abstract interconnects, while specifics of the service are held in the ServiceParametersType.  The tagged/untagged and specific VLAN id would be populated in the "guaranteed" attribute sequence as per the service definitions.

John.