[Nsi-wg] time issue

Guy Roberts Guy.Roberts at dante.net
Thu Sep 30 11:06:49 CDT 2010

I support Radek’s approach on this one – in the absence of deterministic setup times, let’s take a heuristic approach and rely on the operating experience gained from systems such as AutoBAHN.  As we gain more operating experience we may be able to find a better solution for future NSI versions.

Guy