[Nsi-wg] minutes from today's NSI call

Radek Krzywania radek.krzywania at man.poznan.pl
Thu Sep 16 02:29:00 CDT 2010

Hi,

I am about to travel to Brussels.

Best regards

Radek

Radoslaw Krzywania                      Network Research and Development

                                           Poznan Supercomputing and

 <mailto:radek.krzywania at man.poznan.pl> radek.krzywania at man.poznan.pl                   Networking Center

+48 61 850 25 26                              <http://www.man.poznan.pl> http://www.man.poznan.pl