[Nsi-wg] suggested diagrams

Radek Krzywania radek.krzywania at man.poznan.pl
Wed Sep 15 06:10:38 CDT 2010

Hi,
I can't join you today (I am on other project meeting in Zurich). Regarding signalled reservations, from the diagrams it seems that either Requestor NSA or/and Provider NSA can ignite the creation of connection. In fact, those approaches excludes themselves in some way. I see only two possible scenarios (explained in my email) and both are possible, but having both of them allowed at the same time does not bring much sense to me (some messages will be ignored, has no meaning and will generate unnecessary message flows). Hope it's more clear now :)

Best regards
Radek

Radoslaw Krzywania                      Network Research and Development
                                           Poznan Supercomputing and
radek.krzywania at man.poznan.pl                   Networking Center
+48 61 850 25 26                             http://www.man.poznan.pl