[Nsi-wg] today's NSI call

Guy Roberts Guy.Roberts at dante.net
Wed Sep 15 05:06:27 CDT 2010

Hi all,

The following is dial-in information for Wednesday's NSI call:

Time:  7:30 PDT  10:30 EDT, 15:30 BST,  16:30 CEST,  23:30 JST

Call: +1-734-615-7474 (Please use if you do not pay for Long Distance) or +1-866-411-0013 (toll free US/Canada Only) Enter access code: 0155180

Agenda:

Discussion on the Connection Service primitives - which are necessary for release 1.0?  (See proposals by John V. attached).

Latest version of Connection Service Architecture:  http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc16045?nav=1

Guy