[Nsi-wg] NSI CS Message (ConnReq)

John Vollbrecht jrv at internet2.edu
Tue Sep 7 16:48:46 CDT 2010

Attached is a doc that builds on the framework Guy provided last week.  I think this reflects our discussion so far.  I note that the Path part is one which I think needs lots more discussion.  I can work on that next week -- maybe others can as well?

I think other issues to be clarified for the architecture part include the role of topology and path finding in NSI, and perhaps some limitation on what sort of services can be included in NSI.  What issues do others think need to be addressed?