[Nsi-wg] NSI dinner

Guy Roberts Guy.Roberts at dante.net
Tue Oct 26 16:26:09 CDT 2010

Hello NSI team!

I would like to arrange a dinner for NSI participants tomorrow (Wednesday) evening after our NSI meeting in Brussels.

I suggest the following location:

L'Estaminet du Kelderke
Address: Grand Place 15
Modern wood furnishings and walls hung with arty photographs of iconic Brussels sights create a stylish atmosphere right on the Grand Place. Simple but delicious salads, pasta, sandwiches and quiches are served all day from breakfast to dinner.  Typical meal with drinks Euro 30.

Please let me know if you would like to attend so that I can book a table.

We will meet in the lobby of the Thon hotel at 7pm to walk together into town.  If you plan to travel to the restaurant on your own  look out for an email from me tomorrow to confirm a successful table booking.

Cheers,
Guy