[Nsi-wg] Notify Query Primitives

Jerry Sobieski jerry at sobieski.net
Tue Nov 9 11:09:16 CST 2010

Hi all-

I was to write up something on the Notify and Query Primitives...  here
it is - at least a rough draft.   As usual, as we think these things
through there are lots of considerations,   I tried to keep it simple to
start.    I put down about 3 pages on Notify, and about 2 pages on
Query.   High level stuff so it should not take you long to look it
over.   I can summarize on the call Wednesday.

Best regards