[Nsi-wg] Fwd: Submission / Trust Issues in NSI

Joe Mambretti j-mambretti at northwestern.edu
Wed May 26 10:20:08 CDT 2010

Hello:

As I indicated when this was sent earlier, I think that these topics
are out of scope for this initiative.

Thanks

At 09:48 AM 5/26/2010, John Vollbrecht wrote:
>This is a ppt that I sent earlier that describes basic trust/
>authentication/ authorization issues for NSI.  I can make this into a
>doc if that would be useful.
>
>John
>

>Begin forwarded message:
>
>>From: John Vollbrecht <jrv at internet2.edu>
>>Date: April 13, 2010 3:55:37 PM GMT-04:00
>>To: NSI WG <nsi-wg at ogf.org>
>>Cc: John Vollbrecht <jrv at internet2.edu>
>>Subject: Submission / Trust Issues in NSI
>>
>>Attached is a ppt that describes 4 trust areas in NSI.  It is meant
>>as a way to help discussion.  I think some trust discussion should
>>be in the eventual document.
>>
>>John
>>

>This is a ppt that I sent earlier that describes basic trust/
>authentication/ authorization issues for NSI.  I can make this into
>a doc if that would be useful.
>
>John
>

>Begin forwarded message:
>
>>From: John Vollbrecht <<mailto:jrv at internet2.edu>jrv at internet2.edu>
>>Date: April 13, 2010 3:55:37 PM GMT-04:00
>>To: NSI WG <<mailto:nsi-wg at ogf.org>nsi-wg at ogf.org>
>>Cc: John Vollbrecht <<mailto:jrv at internet2.edu>jrv at internet2.edu>
>>Subject: Submission / Trust Issues in NSI
>>
>>Attached is a ppt that describes 4 trust areas in NSI.  It is meant
>>as a way to help discussion.  I think some trust discussion should
>>be in the eventual document.
>>
>>John

Joe Mambretti, Director                                           tel
312.503.0735
International Center for Advanced Internet Research   fax 312.503.0745
750 North Lake Shore Drive, Suite 600                            www.icair.org
Northwestern University, Chicago, Illinois 60611