[Nsi-wg] minutes from today's NSI conference call

Guy Roberts Guy.Roberts at dante.net
Wed May 12 12:48:29 CDT 2010

The minutes from today's conference call are available here:

http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc15975?nav=1

The main issues that I would like to get general agreement on is the use of unidirectional vs. bidirectional connection requests.  In the discussion we have proposed that NSI version 1.0 will support both uni and bi directional connection requests.  Any comments on this proposal should be directed to the mailing list or discussed on next week's call.

Guy

Guy  Roberts,  PhD

Network Engineering & Planning
DANTE - www.dante.net<http://www.dante.net/>