[Nsi-wg] NSI group dinner Tuesday

Guy Roberts Guy.Roberts at dante.net
Mon Mar 15 12:06:46 CDT 2010

Hello All,

I have around 12 takers for this dinner, so we will go ahead with this tomorrow.  I am investigating a recommendation for a local restaurant which is in walking distance (traditional German pub style).  I will provide details after confirming the booking.

We can meet at reception at 7.00pm, and walk together to the restaurant.

Guy