[Nsi-wg] Another NSI protocol requirement

Guy Roberts Guy.Roberts at dante.net
Sun Mar 14 09:43:43 CDT 2010

Gigi,

This is the requirement that I think incorporates you point -

D1.4.6 The Provider NSA must handle an incoming NSI Message completely, returning at a minimum either a confirmation or rejection of the request in its entirety.

Does this cover what you had in mind?

You can see the others here-

http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0AZTOJNVUoixhZGZ4cjRiemtfMzQyaGZtOG4yZ2o&hl=en

Guy

P.S I have attached the OGF template for your use.