[Nsi-wg] Field trip to BMW Munich Plant tour Munich Fri (3/19)

Radek Krzywania radek.krzywania at man.poznan.pl
Wed Mar 10 04:30:46 CST 2010

Hi
I would really like to go, but no on Fri :( My flight back is on Thu afternoon.

Best regards
Radek

Radoslaw Krzywania                      Network Research and Development
                                           Poznan Supercomputing and
radek.krzywania at man.poznan.pl                   Networking Center
+48 61 858 20 28                             http://www.man.poznan.pl