[Nsi-wg] NSI requirements and design descisions

Guy Roberts Guy.Roberts at dante.net
Fri Mar 5 06:00:38 CST 2010

Hello All,

As discussed in the last NSI conference call, we are putting together a document to summarize all of the NSI requirements and design decisions.  The purpose of this is to document the state of decisions within the group.   This is available as a web document for everyone to view and add comments:

https://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0AZTOJNVUoixhZGZ4cjRiemtfMzQyaGZtOG4yZ2o&hl=en

I would like to encourage all NSI participants to view and comment on this document before the next conference call on Wednesday.  On that call I hope to get agreement that this can be distributed as a draft at OGF28.

Guy

Guy  Roberts,  Ph.D

Network Engineering & Planning
DANTE - www.dante.net<http://www.dante.net/>