[Nsi-wg] Topology virtualisation

John MacAuley john.macauley at surfnet.nl
Mon Jun 28 19:26:18 CDT 2010

Quick question that may be related.  How would we model a client routing
policy?  For example, my organization has a policy against routing over
links from another organization and I am requesting a schedule from the
network.  How does the NSA learn of this policy?  I would assume it is a
similar issue to specifying SLRG values, and the requesting client would
specify the domain for exclusion.

John.