[Nsi-wg] Topology virtualisation

Victor Reijs (work) victor.reijs at heanet.ie
Mon Jun 28 07:36:01 CDT 2010

Hello Gigi and others,

Gigi Karmous-Edwards wrote:
> I think the key question that started this debate was: Are GOLEs
> significantly different from Domains such that we need to model them
> differently?  Or can we use the same object for a domain as GOLE and
> just add special properties to the object when it is a GOLE?

I really hope that a 'GOLE' can be an instance of a 'Domain'...

But perhaps we need to test this out if we can give the 'Domain' enough
richness to cater for this. But I would think if you can define a 'GOLE
as a separate object, I am sure one would be able to make it as an
instance of a well defined 'Domain';-)

Perhaps some good workout examples where this can tested, would be
welcome (sometimes I am thinking a little to theoretical; so coming back
to the ground is good).

Thanks.

All the best,

Victor