[Nsi-wg] Topology virtualisation

Gigi Karmous-Edwards gigi_ke at ncsu.edu
Mon Jun 28 05:58:09 CDT 2010

Ok, sorry, I meant to say.... I assume that if a GOLE is policy free,
then the connection between a
domain and a GOLE is really based on the policy of the domain that the
GOLE is connecting to.

Victor, are you saying that the link between two GOLEs will be
represented as a autonomous domain? If so, what NSA (NRM) would
advertise this small-single-link domain? Whose policy would be advertised?

How does this work today with links between Starlight and NetherLight,
or ManLAN and StarLight?

Gigi