[Nsi-wg] Topology virtualisation

Gigi Karmous-Edwards gigi_ke at ncsu.edu
Sun Jun 27 21:25:22 CDT 2010

I too have the second picture in mind. I assume policy is advertised by
each domain, then path computation reads this policy as constraints
during path computation.  This brings up a question:

I assume that if a GOLE is policy free, then the connection between a
domain and a GOLE is really based on the domain connecting to the GOLE.
If this is a true statement, then is there any policy regarding links
interconnecting two GOLEs? whose policy is used if both endpoints of
this link are policy free GOLEs?

Thanks,
Gigi