[Nsi-wg] Topology virtualisation

Gigi Karmous-Edwards gigi_ke at ncsu.edu
Sun Jun 27 21:20:05 CDT 2010

Jeroen,

I agree, that if a user has a preference on which domains to include
during path computation, then: 1) that should be communicated via the
NSI and 2) that the path computation entity computes the path based on
user requirements.

We might not ever have a completely globally GOLE-interconnected
network, however, I do think the roles of GOLEs are different than
regular network domains and that in most cases interconnecting domains
via GOLEs may result in simpler and shorter paths.

Gigi