[Nsi-wg] service instance and temporal aspects of services

Inder Monga imonga at es.net
Sun Jun 20 15:41:48 CDT 2010

Dear Tomohiro,

We decided to take out the temporal aspects from the generic architecture and move it into the Connection Service discussion. The reason being that the NSI protocol message exchanges did not require a time synchronization. They mostly depend on state machines and relative timing.

Inder

On Jun 20, 2010, at 1:32 PM, Tomohiro Kudoh wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I could not hear the later part of the previous session clearly, so
> maybe I miss the point, but:
>
> - if request path is hierarchical, service instances also have
> hierarchical relationship. That is, a service instance is created for
> each provider along the path.
>
> - temporal aspects may exist not only for the connection service but
> also for other (to be defined) services.
>
> Tomohiro

---
Inder Monga				http://100gbs.lbl.gov
imonga at es.net			http://www.es.net