[Nsi-wg] Sunday's NSI meeting in Chicago

Guy Roberts Guy.Roberts at dante.net
Fri Jun 18 12:16:17 CDT 2010

Hello All,

This is a reminder that we have 3 NSI meetings scheduled for this Sunday at OGF29.

As discussed on the calls, we will be collecting all NSI group internal comments and these will be considered at the meetings.  I would encourage anyone that has comments and is not attending in person to send these comments to the list by Sunday morning.  These will then be included in our review process.

Once the review comments have been incorporated, the NSI architecture will then be formally submitted as a draft informational document.

You can see the latest version of the NSI architecture document here:  http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc15984?nav=1

The meeting agenda is as follows:

Session 1:
Review of section 1: Context and Overview
Review of section 2  NSI architecture

Session 2:
Review of section 3: The NSI protocol.
Review of section 4: Representing network architectures

Session 3:
Review of section 5: The NSI services

Also, please let me know if you would like to participate in an NSI-WG dinner and I will make arrangements.

I look forward to seeing you in Chicago.
Guy