[Nsi-wg] Comments on DICE IDC protocol informational document

Guy Roberts Guy.Roberts at dante.net
Wed Jul 28 10:54:23 CDT 2010

Hello NSI participants,

Since we have not receive any public comments on our 'IDC protocol' informational document, I would like to encourage NSI participants to comment.  You can do this by visiting this link, logging in with your OGF account and adding some text to the comment box:
http://forge.ogf.org/sf/go/artf6446

To encourage you in this, I include this quote from the OGF procedures document:

"In addition to providing a forum for suggestions, Public Comments offer an opportunity for
affirmation. Simple statements from Area Directors, group members, and others in the OGF
community that a document was read and was found useful can help to reinforce notions of the
document's readiness for publication. Input from experts who are not active in the OGF
community can provide further reinforcement and, in fact, can be required for some documents."

http://www.gridforum.org/documents/GFD.152.pdf

If you do not have an account and would like to contribute a comment you are welcome to send these to me and I can submit them for you.

Regards,
Guy Roberts
NSI working group