[Nsi-wg] Network Serivces Framework document update

John Vollbrecht jrv at internet2.edu
Tue Jul 27 17:22:05 CDT 2010

Hi Guy -

This is looking better and better.  I do have one edit.  Perhaps we should have a  short call tomorrow and officially sign off on releasing this  -- what do you think?

My edit is in section 4.1, par 5.  I think the sentence
  " A Network is a grouping of STPs that are owned by a single operator.   "
should be deleted because it contradicts the following sentence
	 "A Network is a grouping of STPs that are available to an NSA.  "

This is the only change I have.  With this it is fine with me to release for comments.  I include the change in the doc attached.

John