[Nsi-wg] NSI new version of Network Services Framework ready for comment

Jeroen van der Ham vdham at uva.nl
Tue Jul 13 06:35:53 CDT 2010

On 13/07/2010 10:44, Guy Roberts wrote:
> Section 4.3 describes the use of the inter-network topology in the
> description of connections. The transfer function matrix should be
> mentioned there, even if it is not used in the description of
> connections.
>
> GR: Agreed.  We would appreciate some input from NML on what a TF
> matrix would look like, at the moment this is left undefined.

We don't know exactly what this will look like either. It is not a topic
that we're currently discussing, but it will be something that we will
touch upon in the future.
However, I don't think it really is a problem to leave it undefined in
this NSI document. It currently describes roughly what it is and what it
should do, which seems enough to me.

Jeroen.