[Nsi-wg] Call tomorrow

John Vollbrecht jrv at internet2.edu
Tue Jan 19 13:58:45 CST 2010

I attach a document that describes NSI in WS terms.  I would like to
discuss it tomorrow on the call.    I am thinking perhaps we should
stick to WS terminology and concepts for the first draft at least in
order to make progress.

I have taken the terminology from reading WS doc.  It turns out to be
slightly different than what we were using before, mostly in
emphasis.  In particular, the distinction between agent and actor is a
little fuzzier, with the interface being between requestor agent that
wants the service for its owner and provider agent that supplies the
service.  Actors come in only when discussing complex interactions
between entities in particular infrastructure implementations.

I think this is helpful also in thinking about service plane and what
it is, though this doc does not deal with that.