[Nsi-wg] NSI Path/Connection manipulation and decomposition semantics (short)

Guilherme Fernandes fernande at mail.eecis.udel.edu
Tue Feb 23 23:26:35 CST 2010

Wouldn't it be possible for A>M to end be terminated at a different layer
(L1) than the entry layer L2 for M>Z, and M not have the adaptation
function
L1->L2?

In that case, the first implication does not hold, and would need
Concatenation to be conditional.

(Sorry if this doesn't follow NSI terminology)

Guilherme