[Nsi-wg] Topology properties for NSI - a minimalistic approach

John MacAuley john.macauley at surfnet.nl
Tue Feb 16 08:44:51 CST 2010

Evangelos,

I think your simple graph described in #1 will not hold and we will need
more than a single link between nodes.  If we are supporting #5 then we
could need multiple links to represent different values for the physical
connections, especially if we are doing route diversity.  In addition,
there my be multiple links as a result of topology at different layers
between the nodes (unless these are considered separate graphs).

John.