[Nsi-wg] On-demand Infrastructure Services Provisioning workshop and BoF at OGF28

Joan A. García-Espín joan.antoni.garcia at i2cat.net
Wed Feb 10 11:55:58 CST 2010

Dear all,

I'm pleased to inform you about two events at OGF28 (both on Mon 15th)
that may be of your interest (aligned to NSI activities):

    - Workshop "On-demand Infrastructure Services provisioning" (S.
Figuerola, Y. Demchenko)
      http://www.ogf.org/gf/event_schedule/index.php?id=1968
    - BoF "On-demand Infrastructure Services provisioning" (S.
Figuerola, Y. Demchenko)
      http://www.ogf.org/gf/event_schedule/index.php?id=1961

I've been personally working with them and contributing to their
activities in the ISoD 2009 workshop at TERENA  (http://www.terena.org/activities/e2e/ws2/
).

Receive my apologises if you receive multiple copies of this email.

Kind regards,
--
Joan A. García-Espín
Network Technologies Cluster (CTX)