[Nsi-wg] Fwd: Thoughts on a basic topology model for NSI

Jeroen van der Ham vdham at uva.nl
Wed Feb 10 09:13:11 CST 2010

On 10/02/2010 00:55, Radek Krzywania wrote:
> Hi Jeroen,
> Is there any way to see the results of your simulations and the chapter you wrote on aggregation? I would like to take a closer look on that issue, as this issue is something I was investigating some time ago and could not find a strong reason to claim one to be better than the other.

Sure. I'll pre-publish my thesis for this group:

http://staff.science.uva.nl/~vdham/research/publications/thesis-jvdh.pdf

The relevant section is part two of my thesis. The first chapter there
is an overview of existing research regarding aggregating topologies,
the second chapter describes my simulations and results.

The thesis has been approved by the committee, my defense is in April. I
will be sending out hardcopies in about two weeks, if you want one send
me your postal address and I can send you one.

Jeroen.