[Nsi-wg] Fwd: Thoughts on a basic topology model for NSI

Radek Krzywania radek.krzywania at man.poznan.pl
Wed Feb 10 02:55:10 CST 2010

Hi Jeroen,
Is there any way to see the results of your simulations and the chapter you wrote on aggregation? I would like to take a closer look on that issue, as this issue is something I was investigating some time ago and could not find a strong reason to claim one to be better than the other.

Best regards
Radek

Radoslaw Krzywania                      Network Research and Development
                                           Poznan Supercomputing and
radek.krzywania at man.poznan.pl                   Networking Center
+48 61 858 20 28                             http://www.man.poznan.pl