[Nsi-wg] Thoughts on a basic topology model for NSI

John Vollbrecht jrv at internet2.edu
Tue Feb 9 17:30:28 CST 2010

Hi Jerry --

I modified your model description to fit my understanding, and the understanding some of us came to in conversations in SLC last week..  I think they map pretty well, with some differences.  We should talk about it tomorrow.   It would be good to have a description in these forms that we all agree to.

Thanks - talk to you tomorrow.