[Nsi-wg] NSI call tomorrow - new bridge number

Radek Krzywania radek.krzywania at man.poznan.pl
Wed Dec 1 05:25:55 CST 2010

Hi,

Due to travelling, I am unable to join the call today. I’ll try to catch up later with meeting minutes.

Best regards

Radek

Radoslaw Krzywania                      Network Research and Development

                                           Poznan Supercomputing and

 <mailto:radek.krzywania at man.poznan.pl> radek.krzywania at man.poznan.pl                   Networking Center

+48 61 850 25 26                              <http://www.man.poznan.pl> http://www.man.poznan.pl