[Nsi-wg] updated doc showing NSI message fields

John Vollbrecht jrv at internet2.edu
Mon Aug 30 14:28:56 CDT 2010

Attached is a doc that attempts to document the changes in the fields Guy had is the doc he sent last week.  I think the fields are pretty close to what we talked about -- correct me if I am wrong.

I did add some definition to what is in each of the fields.  These need more discussion, but I put something down to try to focus the discussion.  Again, please suggest changes, prior to the call makes for more progress on the call.